2018 Shipping Policy
PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING
- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday are the standard shipping days.
- Orders received by noon on these days will be shipped on that same day.
- Orders placed after noon on Monday and Tuesday will be shipped on the following day.
- Orders placed after noon on Wednesday will be shipped out on the following Monday
Tracking numbers are sent to the email address that was provided online only after the order has been processed and the payment received.
Orders placed on Tuesday will ship on Wednesday and all Wednesday orders will ship on Thursday only to zip codes inside Zone 1 (1 Day) showed in Pink on the map.
To guarantee freshness, we MUST SHIP all shrimp orders using the FedEx 2Day air option. FedEx Ground® Shipping to FedEx Zone 3 may take more than 3 days, and therefore increasing the risk of spoilage.
** SHIPPING OPTIONS **
To reduce the cost of shipping, we are working with FedEx to offer our customers the following shipping options;
- FedEx Priority Overnight® provides next-business-day delivery by 10:30 a.m. to most U.S. addresses, delivery by 5 p.m. to remote areas, and delivery by 1:30 p.m. on Saturdays.
- FedEx 2Day Air® provides delivery by 4:30 p.m. in 2 business days to most areas, by 8 p.m. to residences.
- FedEx Ground® provides delivery to every address in the 48 contiguous U.S. states within 1 to 5 business days based on the distance to the destination*
- FedEx Ground® with FedEx Home Delivery® option 1–5 business days within the contiguous United States. Tuesday–Saturday. Delivery is between 9 a.m. and 8 p.m. A small residential delivery charge will apply to shipments within the U.S. made to a home.
** SHIPPING RECOMMENDATIONS BASED ON YOUR LOCATIONS **
This FedEx delivery by zone map illustrates service schedules in business days as of October 2017 for FedEx Ground shipments
We strongly recommend for you to receive the freshest product possible to use FedEx Ground® ONLY for States with Transit Times of 1 Day And 2 Days. For the FedEx zones on the map in Orange and Green, we strongly suggest using the FedEx 2Day air shipping option. All frozen foods are shipped in dry ice, and their freshness can only be guaranteed for three days.
AS OF FEBRUARY 20th, 2018, ALL SHRIMP ORDERS MUST ship using the FedEx 2Day air option.
** WE DO NOT CURRENTLY OFFER ANY SHIPPING TO ALASKA OR HAWAII **
We have implemented this shipping policy to insure that you receive the freshest product possible.
** THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND YOUR ORDERS **
-BigEasyFoods.com – Lake Charles, Louisiana